Toilet Cubicle Partitions
Toilet Cubicle Partitions are made of High Pressure Compact Laminated (HPL) build up from multiple layer of kraft paper to produce a laminate from 13mm to 25mm thickness. It has a decorative face on both sides and is ideal for interior use in washroom cubicles or laboratory furniture. It is particularly suited to use in high humidity and high impact areas. Solid laminated is impressively strong and damage resistant and has remarkable structural stability.
Advantage Of Solid Laminates
- Exceptional self-supporting properties
- Greater dimensional stability and flatness
- Resistant to abrasion, water, and fire
- Excellent hygiene properties
- Resistant to harmful chemicals and organic solvents
- Simple and quick assembly without the need for edging and adhesive, emits low amount of harmful gasses and fumes
HPD rich array of solid laminates available in elegant, solid, versatile abstract and genuine wood patterns. Add value and uniqueness with decors that can blend well with contemporary lifestyles in various set up like:
- Shower and Toilet Cubicles
- Kitchen Bench Tops and Cabinetry
- Outdoor Benches
- Office Worktops
- School Benches
- Bathroom Board
- Urinal Partition
- Integrated Plumbing System (IPS)
Antibacterial Solid Laminates
Bacteria is present everywhere. HPD offers to its customers a solution against almost all forms of bacteria. Its unique range of antibacterial products is resistant to bacteria and retards the growth of most microbes efficiently.
- Hospital and Health Centers
- Lounges, Restrooms, Storage Rooms
Chemical Resistant Of Solid Laminates
Chemical resistant compacts are meant for the most challenging environments like clinics, pathological labs, photographic dark rooms, classrooms or stylish salons where working conditions are prone to use chemicals. The decor pare is treated with an advanced formulated which provides resistance from chemicals, abrasive materials, and other harsh substances.
- Chemical resistant
- Tolerant to cleaning agents
- Easy to maintain
- Cost effective in comparison to expensive substitutes like epoxy, slate and stainless steel
Commonly Used Materials for Toilet Cubicle Partitions
Types of toilet cubicle materials make up the appearance of a restroom. But modern restroom are chasing functions and low price. So choosing a proper material for toilet partition is important and will be decisive on budget and serve time.
Here are the 4 main types of materials for toilet cubicles you might find in market:
1. High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
Layers of kraft paper treated with phenolic and ornamental paper treated with melamine make up high pressure laminate board. Due to its resilience to fire, water, and dozens of colors, thin HPL board is often used as ornamental covering board. The usage of thick HPL board is becoming widespread. Thick HPL board might be thought of as “solid phenolic” or “compact laminate.” Kitchen counter tops, lab table tops, and bathroom cubicle stalls often have compact laminate surfaces. It serves as a crucial component of locker materials.
There are many types or grades of high pressure laminates engineered for specific performance requirements.
- General Purpose : Most widely used HPL. Suitable for horizontal and vertical surface applications. Typical thickness range from 0.028″ to 0.048″ (0.71 to 1.22 mm).
- Postforming : Can be formed around curved edges by application of heat and restraint. Maximum thickness is approximately 0.038″ (0.97 mm) and can normally be formed to radii as small as 3/8″ (9.5 mm).
- Backer : HPL produced without a decorative face. Available as standard (most common; slightly thinner than decorative HPL) or regrind (reclaimed HPL with decorative sheet sanded off).
- Special Products : Special purpose high pressure laminates include cabinet liners, high-wear, fire-rated, electrostatic dissipative and chemical resistant laminates.
In addition to aesthetic attributes, the lamination of particleboard or MDF with HPL can improve the physical performance of the substrate. For example, a shelf of 3/4″ industrial (M-2) particleboard that is 24″ long will carry 45 lbs. per square foot (psf) of uniform loading with 0.133″ deflection. The same shelf can carry 85 lbs psf before reaching the same deflection if overlaid with HPL.
A specific kind of PVC composite board is PVC board. It is stronger and more attractive since it has a PVC core and an HPL surface. PVC is stronger than solid plastic, another common substance. However, it is invulnerable to scratching and distortion. PVC is a good material for making toilet cubicles, however it is missing a surface with high strength. And for that reason, we put HPL material above PVC.
3. Solid Plastic (HDPE)
PVC and solid plastic are both formed of the same substance. PVC is a vinyl polymer, while HDPE, or high density polyethylene, is a polyethylene thermoplastic manufactured of petroleum. It is available in a variety of hues and has numerous functions. HDPE can be easily molded and would never corrode. Because of this, HDPE works well in moist environments.
4. Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is both rustptoof and waterproof. The most significant role of a toilet cubicle is to decorate the bathroom and create a pleasant atmosphere. Although stainless steel materials have a rough surface and are appealing, they are nonetheless prohibitively pricey and lack color.
There is no need to explain the benefits of stainless steel toilet cubicles; they are timeless and durable. The majority of stainless steel materials for toilet cubicles include a cardboard core. The major ingredients used to construct a stainless steel board are stainless steel, galvanized steel surface layer, and aluminum alloy honeycomb core. As a result, it is much more powerful than other goods on the market.
The cleaning issue arises after the planning and construction of toilet cubicles. Although several toilet cubicle materials, such as compact laminate and HDPE, claim to need less care, the most important factors in service duration are still cleaning and regular maintenance. Obtaining information and assistance from manufacturers will be beneficial to the life of your toilet cubicle.