Polypropylene Fibrillated Fiber
Concrete Polypropylene Fibrillated Fiber ,known as PP fiber mesh, is made by 100% virgin polypropylene, adopting unique manufacturing process to make high strength bundle monofilament fiber. when the fiber is put into the concrete, concrete (or mortar) can effectively control concrete (or mortar) micro-cracks which is caused by plastic shrinkage, temperature changes and other factors, to prevent and inhibit the formation and development of cracks, greatly improved crack resistance of concrete, impact resistance and seismic capacity.
|Melting Point||160-170℃||Ignition point||560℃|
|Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong||Water absorbency :||No|
|Tensile Strength||536Mpa||Elastic Modulus||3900Mpa|
|Crack Elongation:||20%±5%||Length||19mm,or customized.|
Feature & benefits
- Improving the ability of concrete to resist earthquake and natural disasters
- Improving crack resistance of concrete
- Reduces settlement and bleeding
- Reduces plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking
- Increase the wear resistance of concrete
- Improving the capacity of concrete to protect steel
- Increasing the concrete crack resistance, flexural strength
- High strength concrete in industrial sector
- Industrial pavement
- Special mortar
- Specific release
- precast concrete
The diameter of PP microfiber is smaller, the diameter is generally no more than 50 μ m, and the length is generally no more than 20 mm. It is made by melting isotactic polypropylene and drawing directly through several spinneret holes. The cross section of the fiber is round or shaped. Several monofilaments are stretched, shaped and cut to a certain length to form a bundle. The bundle can be separated into monofilament during mixing with concrete.
- High strength and modulus of elasticity are conducive to the mechanical properties of concrete.
- It has a strong grip with the cement surface, and hydrophilic treatment is conducive to ash hanging and strength improvement.
- It has good dispersibility and no agglomeration, which effectively guarantees its crack resistance.
- The chemical properties are stable, acid and alkali resistant.
- Concrete rigid self waterproof structure, basement floor, side wall, roof, roof slab, pool, etc;
- Cement mortar, dry mortar, thermal insulation mortar, crack resistant mortar, internal and external wall plastering mortar, etc;
- Crack resistance, impact resistance, wear resistance, earthquake resistance and other requirements;
- Bridge deck, pier, port and wharf, water conservancy engineering, etc.
PP macro fiber for concrete
Polypropylene macro fiber for concrete is used for reinforcing concrete products and mainly used for structural fibers.
1.5MM PP Microfiber for Concrete
1.5mm PP micro fiber
1.5mm polypropylene fiber is a kind of ultra short fiber with strong dispersion, good fluidity, corrosion resistance and crack resistance. It can be applied to various concrete and cement mortar projects
Strength : 550Mpa min
Packing : 1kg/PE bag, 20kg/woven bag or 25kg/carton
Polypropylene twisted fiber
Polypropylene twisted fiber ,as known PP twisted fiber is an alternative product developed for steel fiber. Compared with steel fiber, it has the characteristics of acid-base corrosion resistance, high strength, easy dispersion, easy construction and no damage to mixing equipment. Polymer coarse fiber is made of polypropylene by special parallel wire drawing, stranding and surface treatment. It has the advantages of high fracture strength, good dispersion in concrete and strong grip force. It can replace steel fiber for crack resistance and reinforcement of cement concrete.
Material: 100% raw polypropylene
Length: 38mm,50mm,54mm,72mm or customized
Type: hybrid and non hybrid
Tensile strength: 580MPa
Color: gray and white,or customized
Dosage: when the requirements for crack resistance are high, it is recommended that the dosage of concrete per cubic meter is not less than 3kg (volume ratio 0.3%). In general, 0.8kg of this fiber and 0.4KG of mesh fiber can be used for crack prevention and reinforcement.
Mixing process: first put into sand and fiber, then put into sand and mix for 2 minutes, make fiber completely open, then put into cement and water to mix evenly. The construction can also be carried out according to the normal process sequence, but the mixing time shall not be less than 4 minutes, and the vibration time shall be appropriately extended to make the fiber fully mixed.
Packaging: the crude fiber of conventional packaging is 1.0kg/package, and it can also be mixed with mesh fiber in proportion.
Improve the crack resistance of mass cement concrete for industrial workshop, warehouse, parking lot, airport, basement, water conservancy project, etc
PP Fiber for mortar
Polypropylene fibers are made of 100% polypropylene through special spinning process and surface treatment. It enhances the bonding ability between product surface and cement material. The ultimate tensile rate of mortar and concrete mixed with fibers is increased. The crack resistance of mortar and concrete is greatly improved. In addition, this can be mixed with mortar/concrete quickly and easily, and distributed uniformly in mortar and concrete in a single filament state. It can form a uniform three-dimensional mesh disorderly support system in mortar/concrete. Thus, a kind of effective strengthening effect is produced to achieve the purposes of crack resistance, impermeability, impact resistance, frost resistance and wear resistance. The product is non-toxic, harmless and durable.
Basalt Fiber in Concrete
Basalt fiber in concrete is a kind of reinforced material specially developed for cement concrete / mortar. As a secondary reinforcement material, it can significantly improve the toughness, flexural tensile properties and impermeability of concrete.
- Improve the crack resistance of cement concrete / mortar;
- Improve the impermeability of cement concrete / mortar;
- Improve the durability of cement concrete / mortar;
- Improve the production efficiency and economic benefits of the project.
- Project index reference standard: GB / T 23265-2009 < chopped basalt fiber for cement concrete and mortar >
- Tensile strength : ≥ 1050MPa,
- Modulus of elasticity : ≥ 75 GPA,
- Elongation at break :≤ 3.0%
- Alkali resistance, single wire breaking strength retention rate : ≥ 75%
Basalt fiber short cut yarn for cement concrete / mortar can be used in cement concrete of road and bridge, airport runway, dam and other projects, instead of steel fiber, polypropylene, polypropylene fine, etc. it has the advantages of superior performance and high economy.
Polyacrylonitrile fiber for Concrete
Polyacrylonitrile fiber ,also know as PAN fiber or Acrylic fiber for Concrete has higher tensile strength, higher initial modulus and stable chemical properties than other fibers. Therefore, the fiber has acid and alkali corrosion resistance, light resistance, weather resistance, and good dispersion, oil absorption. In practical application, the bonding force with concrete matrix is strong, which improves the cohesion and fatigue resistance of concrete, and enhances the impermeability, frost resistance and impact resistance of concrete. Therefore, it is widely used in the engineering of asphalt concrete and cement concrete.
|Material||100% Acrylic||Type||Monofilament / Multifilament|
|Melting Point||>258℃||Ignition point||>556℃|
|Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong||Water absorbency :||≤2%|
|Tensile Strength||750Mpa MIN||Elastic Modulus||10GMpa Min|
|Crack Elongation:||≥10%||Length||6mm,12mm,16mm,19mm .. .. or customized.|
|Directions For Use||1-4kg/Ton,The specific quantity , according to the engineering needs.|
Feature & benefits
1. Adsorbing asphalt by tackifying effect, increasing asphalt content in mixture under the condition of keeping the same viscosity of asphalt mortar. Adsorption of light oil in asphalt makes residual non adsorbed asphalt viscosity increase. The high temperature stability of asphalt mixtures is improved with the increase of the viscosity (flow deformation resistance) of asphalt mineral powder mixtures.
2. Toughening enhances the bonding force between asphalt, cement binder and aggregate surface, prevents peeling and improves the water damage resistance. Improve the deformation capacity and toughness of asphalt mortar and cement mortar at low temperature, and reduce cracking at low temperature. Fiber plays an orientation role in the deformation process of asphalt mortar, which greatly improves the deformation following ability of asphalt mixture.
3. The asphalt and cement mixtures with fiber reinforcement have good fatigue resistance, and their fatigue life increases significantly. The asphalt and cement mixtures with fibers have good impact toughness, which is especially suitable for the asphalt overlay on the old cement concrete pavement. The wear resistance of asphalt and cement mixtures mixed with fibers is improved, which can be used in special places such as anti-skid pavement and tracked vehicle pavement.
4. The volume of asphalt adsorbed by most fibers expands slightly after filling, which can effectively reduce the voids in asphalt pavement, reduce the size of voids and improve the uniformity of void distribution. The use of water-increasing fibers can improve the bleeding capacity of asphalt mixture, shorten the residual time of moisture in asphalt pavement, and reduce the phenomenon of water damage.
5. Because it has more characteristics than other fibers, its toughness, impact resistance and crack resistance are further improved in cement concrete and cement products.
1. new asphalt concrete pavement surface;
2. old asphalt concrete pavement cover;
3. repair of asphalt concrete pavement;
4. asphalt concrete road cold patch, irrigation joint;
5. rigid frame bridge deck pavement;
6. concrete precast slab, and other cement products;
7. cement concrete pavement, bridge deck, aeroplane, etc.
8. port, deep-water wharf, bypass and severe cold areas;
9. Highway anti-collision wall and anti-impact baffle; water storage pool, swimming pool, sewage treatment pool; face-slab dam of water conservancy reservoir project; basement side wall, floor, roof and other structural waterproofing projects.
polyvinyl alcohol fiber
High strength and high modulus Polyvinyl alcohol fiber (PVA) is a kind of high strength and high modulus fiber, which is made of polyvinyl alcohol as the main raw material by dissolving, spinning, heat setting, cutting and packing. It has good affinity and acid resistance with cement. It is mainly used for profile or plate of concrete products to restrain micro cracks caused by plastic shrinkage of concrete. This product is pollution-free and is gradually replacing asbestos as a new material. At present, it is also widely used in railway, water conservancy and other engineering fields.
raw material: Polyvinyl alcohol
type: Bundle monofilament
colour: Canary yellow
Diameter (dtex): 2 + 0.2
Length (mm): 6
Elongation at break (%): 6-11
tensile strength: More than 1250Mpa
Modulus of elasticity (MPA) : More than 210
1. High strength and low elongation: superior mechanical properties
2. Acid and alkali resistance: low strength loss at high temperature for a long time.
3. Light resistance: under long time sunlight, the loss rate of fiber strength is lower than other fibers.
4. Corrosion resistance: buried in the ground for a long time without mildew, rot, moth.
5. Anti crack and anti-seepage: These are distributed in concrete (mortar) randomly, which can effectively prevent the occurrence and development of cracks and improve the waterproof and anti-seepage ability.
6. Dispersibility: Does not adhere, disperse well in water, and has good affinity with cement, etc.
7. Anti shock and anti-seismic: effectively absorb impact energy and improve anti-seismic capacity
8. Antifreeze and fatigue resistance: stress caused by environmental temperature difference, improve antifreeze and fatigue resistance.
1. This can be used as cement reinforcement material, with high strength and good dispersion performance, no pollution and non-toxic, and has the characteristics of anti-corrosion, moth proof, sunlight resistance, etc,
2. Make light wallboard, GRC board, heat preservation board and other building materials; replace asbestos to make high-strength cement products, make concrete components, pipes and plates; use for roof treatment, basement and wall plastering mortar of industrial and civil buildings
3. It is used for road construction, especially for high-grade highway construction, tunnel, mine, culvert, slope surface, etc.
4. Mass concrete pouring: wharf, dam, pool, parking lot, stadium and other concrete pouring, replacing the steel bar as the tie belt.
5. It can be made into high-strength ropes, safety nets and industrial textiles.
6. It can be made into tire cord, rubber reinforced material, used for conveyor belt, fire hose, woven hose, etc
7. Coastal beach, salt alkali zone and chemical corrosion site.
Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is a kind of synthetic fiber, which is made from high-quality polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) with high degree of polymerization and processed by special advanced technology.Polyvinyl alcohol fibers are characterized by high strength, high modulus, low elongation, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good weather resistance, good affinity and combination with cement, gypsum and other substrates, non-toxic, non-polluting, non-damaging to human skin, harmless to human body, and one of the new generation of high-tech green building materials.
|Material||PVA||Type||Monofilament / Multifilament|
|Melting Point||225～230℃||Ignition point||>556℃|
|Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong||Water absorbency :||No|
|Tensile Strength||1250Mpa||Elastic Modulus||33GMpa|
|Crack Elongation:||6.09%||Length||6mm,12mm,24mm,19mm ..|
|Directions For Use||1-4kg/CBM,The specific quantity , according to the engineering needs.|
Feature & benefits
- It has excellent mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus and low elongation.
- acid and alkali resistance, strong chemical resistance.
- light fastness: in a long time of sunshine, fiber strength loss rate is low.
- corrosion resistance: fiber embedded in the ground for a long time without moldy, not rotten, not moth eaten.
- fiber has good dispersion: fiber is not adhesion, water dispersion is good.
- fiber and cement, plastics and other good affinity, high adhesion strength.
- It is harmless to human body and environment.
- water conservancy projects: dams, aqueducts, aqueducts, and so on;
- high speed rail: bridge, tunnel, ballast-less track, etc.
- industrial and civil construction: industrial construction, civil construction, etc.
- others: highway, energy engineering and so on.
- Ocean Engineering: cross sea bridge, port pier and so on;
- Underground structure engineering: underground buildings
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Glass fiber reinforced concrete, also known as GRC, is a new type of inorganic composite material with light weight, high strength, high toughness and multi-function, which is made of alkali resistant glass fiber as reinforcement material, sulphoaluminate low alkalinity cement as cementitious material and suitable aggregate as base material. It is produced by spraying, mould setting, extrusion, slurry and other production processes.
GRC is made of special low alkali cement and special glass fiber composite by many processes. It has the advantages of high strength, anti-aging, light weight, diversified molding, simple construction, fire resistance, weatherability, acid and alkali resistance, etc. With the same performance and service life as concrete, it has become a new favorite of European architecture and landscape engineering.
1. Infinite plasticity: GRC product is to mix raw materials according to a certain proportion, spray molding in the mold, which can produce products with rich shapes and diverse textures. According to the different needs of customers and designers, we can carry out any artistic modeling and realize the designer’s design dream perfectly.
2. Light weight and high strength: the volume density of GRC is about 1.8-1.9, the weight of 8mm thick standard GRC plate is only 15kg, the compressive strength is more than 40MPa, and the bending strength is more than 34mpa, which greatly exceeds the requirements of international standards.
3. Ultra thin technology and large size: GRC plate can be 5mm thin, standard width is 900mm and 1200mm, length is unlimited, it can meet the transportation conditions, it can also be made into 5mm to any thickness, any size.
4. Rich colors and diverse shapes: GRC products are made of homogeneous transparent mineral materials, which can produce different colors and shapes according to customers’ needs.
5. Good texture and texture: GRC product surface can be made into sandblasting surface, litchi surface, glossy surface and other texture effects, as well as strip, hollow, relief and other texture effects.
6. Environmental protection, no radiation: GrC is a renewable material, which is conducive to environmental protection. The raw materials do not contain radioactive nuclear elements, which are class a environmental protection materials with national radionuclide content.
Alkali Resistant Glass fiber chopped
AR-Glass fiber is a kind of short cut fiber of high clustering alkali resistant glass, which is used to produce GRC composite products by vibration molding or other molding processes after premixing with other matrix materials. The fiber can also be used to repair the components of mortar and enhance its performance;
The fiber has high clustering property and is suitable for various production processes, such as vibration molding, pumping, spraying or dry mixing with other materials, etc
It can be used to produce GRC standard components such as repair mortar, drain pipe slot, instrument box, etc., or to decorate curtain wall, gorgeous mold modeling lamp
The hydrophobicity of the chopped fiber makes the mixture more fluid, ensures that the molding is more dense and easy to discharge bubbles.
Advantages and benefits
High fiber clustering during mixing
Low tex of monofilament
Easy to combine
Low consumption, high performance
Excellent detail manufacturing and presentation performance
Excellent process performance
Compared with other fibers, water consumption is low
Diameter: 14um or 20um
Tex/strand: 82tex or 135tex
Conductivity: very low
Chemical resistance: very high
Specific gravity: 2.68g/cm3
Modulus of elasticity: 72gp
Material: alkali resistant glass
Crack resistance: 1700mpa
Softening point: 860 degrees
The fiber has a high zirconium content and complies with ASTM c1666 / C 1666 / m-074 and en15422 standards, and is manufactured in accordance with PCI and grca recommendations.
Repair mortar, recommended 1-2% or 25-50kg / m3
GRC premix, 2.5-3.5%
Packaging and storage
Plastic bags are individually packed with 6-18kg or customized as required
The chopped fiber should be kept away from heat and humidity, keep the original packaging and storage, the best storage environment
Temperature: 15-35 degrees
Steel fiber copper coated
Copper coated micro steel is a special kind of metal fiber, which has strong compressive, tensile and crack resistance. It is widely used in high-speed iron prefabrication, RPC cover plate, exterior wall painting and important engineering components. It can improve the tensile strength, compressive strength, shear strength, impermeability, impact resistance and fatigue strength of concrete.
The main function of steel fiber distributed randomly in SFRC is to block the expansion of micro cracks in concrete and the occurrence and development of macro cracks. In the initial stage of loading (tension and bending), cement-based materials and fibers bear the external force together. When the concrete cracks, the fibers across the cracks become the main bearers of the external force. Therefore, compared with ordinary concrete, SFRC has a series of superior physical and mechanical properties.
|Product||Copper coated micro Steel Fiber|
|Packing||20kg/craft paper bag ,1000kg/pallet ,20Tons/20GP ,carton packing available|
1. High tensile, bending, shear and torsional strength
2. Good impact resistance
3. Obvious improvement in shrinkage
4. Significantly improved fatigue resistance
5. Significantly improved durability
Advantage of steel fiber reinforced concrete
1. Under the same strength, the amount of concrete can be reduced by 30% ~ 50%;
2. It can replace or partially replace the reinforcement or reduce the reinforcement diameter by 1-2mm;
3. It can shorten the construction period by more than 25%, especially for large projects requiring continuous and rapid concrete pouring;
4. Mixing construction is the same as ordinary concrete, no need to add equipment
Hooked end steel fiber
Hooked steel fiber is a kind of high-performance steel fiber, which can improve the impact and fatigue resistance of concrete and improve the impermeability of concrete. Because of its high tensile strength, good toughness and low price, it is often used as a substitute for steel fiber. Compared with other shapes of steel slope, bridge, tunnel, airport, port and rail sleeper, it is widely used.
|Product||Hooked End Steel Fiber|
Improve the impact resistance and fatigue resistance of concrete
Improve the flexural strength and demolition strength of concrete
Improve the crack resistance of concrete
Improve the wear resistance of concrete
Improve the impermeability of concrete
Improve the toughness of concrete, especially high strength concrete
Product features (1)
1. Short technological process and low price;
2. The rapid quenching process makes the steel fiber have microcrystalline structure, high strength and toughness;
3. The cross section of the fiber is irregular crescent shape, the surface is naturally rough, and the binding force with refractory matrix is strong;
4. It has good high temperature strength and high temperature corrosion resistance.